Whether you’re out of space or just have too many unused programs on your Palm PDA, it’s a good idea to go through your Palm PDA from time to time and remove unwanted programs. Once you’ve determined which programs can be uninstalled, follow these steps to safely remove programs from your Palm handheld.
Time Required: varies
- Navigate to the Application window and decide which program you want to remove.
- Tap the Menu button and select Delete from the drop down menu.
- Select the program you want to uninstall from the list.
- Once the program is highlighted, tap Delete and then Yes to confirm.
- Verify that the program has been uninstalled.
- Before deleting a program, make sure you selected the correct one.
- By removing unwanted programs regularly, you’ll free space on your PDA for other, more important programs and files.
What You Need